Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Birthday Outfit


Thank you for all the lovely birthday wishes, I was very touched and had a big ole' smile on my face all day long. My birthday was filled with a relaxing day at home and then having dinner and drinks with friends at one of favorite restaurants. I stuffed myself with sushi and was served numerous tasty desserts, I am still full!


I got a lot of wonderful gifts from my thoughtful friends which included a delicious bottle of chocolate wine. Chocolate and wine together!? It's a deadly delicious combination! Mmmmm!


I wore this outfit to dinner that was styled around this super cute H&M dress that I got from the clothing swap I attended a few months ago. I pretty much was just swapping with my friend Leslie, which excited me as I have always admired her style and clothing. I added a belt to the dress to drawn in the waist on the shift style dress, striped leggings and wore my skull buckle winklepickers with some black slouch socks. 


With the holidays quickly approaching and the new year drawing near, I'm glad my birthday is over! Haha! I'm now another year older (and wiser?) and looking forward to all the adventures that 2014 will bring.

Merry Yule and Happy Holidays my friends!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

6 comments:

  1. You look wonderful. I am in love with that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday gorgeous! I'm loving your hair - the colour is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great birthday! Enjoy the chocolate wine and let me know if it's any good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh happy belated birthday wishes, chocolate wine sounds very delicious, almost as delicious as you look in that fabulous outfit! super cute dress really, and the beetlejuice leggins are perfect to it!
    wish you also a merry xmas!
    love and kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Meagan.
    I just found your blog and I have to say I love it!
    I actually fell down in Aug 2013 and have been wearing a brace around my waist to support my back, which can be rather limiting. I mostly wear t-shirts and jeans but it can get boring...after viewing your blog I have now become inspired to try a dress like this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for reading! I understand about having to wear a brace. I spent a lot of time wearing a knee brace in high school, but I feel for you having to dress comfortably around any sort of injury. I hope you're feeling better!

      This dress is really great because it's an chiffon with no defined waist, so it would be nice and loose to accommodate your brace!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^