Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Skulls and a Bat, Oh My!


Lots of exciting things have happened over the past week or so, my birthday; holiday gatherings, dinner and falling into the shower-ripping down the shower curtain and hurting my knee. D'oh! No trip to the hospital, but I'm sore and thus not feeling inspired in the outfit department, but I wanted to share my Kreepsville 666 white skull necklace with the matching earrings. I feel like this little set is a twist on the classic on a white pearl necklace set, but with more edge!

I can't wait to wear the set with this awesome vintage dress!


I also have a little friend with me, who I became acquainted with while at the MAGIC tradeshow in Las Vegas, and I received him as a birthday gift from our friends Mike and Judy.Thanks guys! They are such great mind readers! The little bat is a mini purse and reminds me so much of Ice Bat, hehe!

I hope everyone is enjoying their week, now I'm off to battle through the snow to get to work.

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla




4 comments:

  1. 1. Happy belated birthday. 2. I hope you get better/are feeling OK. Knee pain sucks, big time. 3. I the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee, that purse is adorable! I've been ogling it for months, but I'm saving up for a corset. Glad your holidays have been good, sore knee and all. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are indeed an awesome twist of white pearls! The necklace looks fantastic, and with that dress you would look fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing accessorizes! I'm in love with that necklace. :D Also, I'm pointing out the obvious, but I want to say this: that that red hair color really suits you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^