Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Style featuring Alchemy Gothic from Body Jewellery Shop


David from Body Jewellery Shop contacted me to inquire about featuring some pieces of my choice from www.bodyjewelleryshop.com on Coffin Kitsch. I was very excited and opted to pick out some Alchemy Gothic pieces since I do not have any piercings other than my nose ring, yet the Body Jewellery Shop has a plethora of body jewelry for amazing prices. 

The Alchemy Gothic jewelry selection is located under the 'Fashion' tab then scroll down to the 'Fashion Jewelry' sub-tab and click on 'Alchemy Gothic'. The items I choose are; Cult of Isis Pendant, Alchemist Stud Earrings and the Nevermore Cross Stud Earring. I am really happy with the quality of all the pieces which will join the rest of my small (but growing) Alchemy Gothic collection. I was especially excited about the Cult of Isis Pendant necklace as I've been reading an interesting book about Egyptian magic.


The Body Jewellery Shop is based in the U.K, so I was quite impressed with the low U.S pricing and how quick the items were shipped to me AND they have free standard shipping on orders over $15. I am definitely putting Body Jewellery Shop in my favorites folder!


Outfit shot. Wearing crushed (1990's!) velvet dress, given to me by Julie Ann.
She added the lace trim herself!


Just because, hehe! *Wink*

So, check out Body Jewellery Shop at www.bodyjewelleryshop.com treat yourself to something nice!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

16 comments:

  1. That crushed velvet dress is so lovely! The added lace is a nice detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shop, used it before - they have a great range of stuff and good prices, too!
    I believe there's a spelling mistake in the link, though, which stops it from working - it should be http://www.bodyjewelleryshop.com/ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh yes, thank you for correcting me :) Extra letters tripped me up!

      Delete
  3. Great little dress!
    I have quite a few Alchemy pieces, some of them several years old now, and I still love them, they never seem to date. Really like the Cult of Isis pendant too. Eye of Horus, Scarab beetles and pretty much anything Egyptian influenced does it for me :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love Egyptian jewelry, history, etc. :)

      Delete
  4. I love the jewellery and that dress! I might just have to kill for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe! ;) Thank you! I wish I kept all my dresses from the 90s!

      Delete
  5. You look beautiful! And I love Your tights :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks nice, but the price is really low. I hope they are not selling fake ones. Did you get little booklet with them? Cult of Isis pendant design sure looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It came in the Alchemy Gothic packaging with the little booklet. :)

      Delete
  7. They look nice but the price is really low. I hope they are not selling fake ones :/
    I love Alchemy Gothic and would love to get more to my collection, but some of those peaces looks incredible cheap! And I always get suspicious for things like this :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaah, they asked you too! You look lovely wearing these pieces - good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cross stud earring! I have my eye on a few things from Alchemy Gothic....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^