Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Happy 33rd Birthday to Me!

December 19th : The Day of the Hellraisers according to one of the 
birthday book's I've read.

Today's is the celebration of my 33rd, which is just totally crazy in my mind! I think I'm getting goofier as I get older and that's totally okay in my book! 


I had a dream about wearing my black multi-cross necklace with a white shirt and I had to make it a reality. I dream about putting outfits together, I'm not sure if that's lame or helpful in terms of wardrobe decision making. Hehe!


I'm really digging pairing this studded waist belt with my beloved leather bat belt. In my quest to try and wear my "special" pieces more often, I discovered a new favorite pairing....actually I really like this whole outfit!

Now to save the best for last.......*drum roll*.........


Derek gave me my birthday present early and it's a custom made Dungaree Dolly bag made with NUN FABRIC! *Happy dance* I love nuns and I love Dolly Bags, so this is makes me a happy birthday gal! 

Oh! Another fun thing I want to mention is my killer skull earrings by Kreepsville 666. I have them in white and black, yet they also come in green, pink and purple for a whooping $8! They are versatile, lightweight and fun to wear. Wooo!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

33 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOLL FACE!!! WAHOO! 33, what a magical number. May you have a wonderful day and may this coming year be fabulous.

    BTW, you are delightfully goofy and that's why I love you. You look amazing -- love the outfit very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! :) Lots of love to you Miss Franny! <3

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday m'dear! You look fantastic here, such a great outfit. Hope you stay goofy forever =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Feliz cumpleaƱos! Keep always that crazy and cool attitude. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hippo Birdy Two Ewes!!! And Happy Birthday, too!!! ;-)

    I think 33 is a great number and year, so enjoy it! Your outfit is perfect, the bag is incredible... Now all you need is something with a tiki goth nun, and you'll be set. (IS there such a thing???)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiki goth nun?! /faints. That would be AMAZING! Thank you ;)

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday!
    That is the best. bag. ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am have been walking around with the dorkiest smile on my face....due to the bag and general dorkiness ;)

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday. You are 33? :D I guessed you few years less :D You look great and the outfit is amazing like always. I wish I had dreams about making outfits, too, that would be great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alles Gute! (All the Best!)
    My birthday is this month as well! I love that bag and where on earth did you find that bat belt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and happy December birthday to you! The belt was a gift from my husband quite a few years ago.

      Delete
  8. Happy Birthday! LOVE the outfit!

    The bag is adorable. :) I have mixed feelings about nuns... Most of the nuns (actually Sisters of Mercy) at my Catholic high school were very nice, but elderly Sister Mary Edward was a speed freak menace who ran into students with her motorized chair. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would have mixed feelings too, crazy nun running people over! LOL!

      Delete
  9. Happy Birthday! You look fabulous as always. I'm also really loving your skin in these pictures. :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday! You look fantastic and I LOVE that nun bag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday! Sorry about being late ^^
    I love this outfit, t's not easy to use plain white shirts in gothic outfits but you did it in an excellent way. You look stunning. Also, what a wonderful bag *_*! I'd never seen that fabric, I think it's genius XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday for yesterday - I love your bat belt :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^