Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, April 8, 2013

Kitsch Picks : Some Non-Scary Spring Dresses

I'm afraid dear readers, afraid of most of the spring/summer dresses and fashions that are popping up every where. I'm confused by the neon, mesh, crop tops, etc. It's the 90s, it's the 90s gone horribly wrong. I have nightmares, nightmares of sheermeshneononepiecespandex madness. IT'S MADNESS!!!




So, this week's Kitsch Picks is dedicated to black dresses that don't make me want to run and hide, something you could wear for more than one season, dresses that are flirty, cute and comfy. There isn't anything wrong with mesh, or neon, or crop tops, but all together makes me cry Robert Smith tears.

Robert Smith in a crop top, now I have that image in my head. Oh boy......

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla



6 comments:

  1. These are my kind of spring dresses as well! :) The last one would definitely like to live in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! You could get so many different looks by changing up the accessories. The midi dress would be perfect for me if it would actually fit. I don't understand how other tall women (the model is labeled as 5'9") can wear off-the-rack dresses. Every time I try one on, the waist seam sits on my ribcage. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a total bummer about the dress portions, not the being tall part ;)
      I agree, I was thinking that these dresses would be very versatile and could be styled very differently to a nice variety of looks. When it's hot, I don't feel like thinking too much....it's because my brains are melting ;)

      Delete
  3. See, now you've got me thinking all types of wrong... Robert Smith in mesh... indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^