Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, April 27, 2013

All the Bats Are Grey


Hooooray! I got the skirt that I have been longing for and I found the Glide On Skater Skirt at Zooshoo.com! It was one of those internet searches (for shoes) that lead me to the site and voila! new skirt.  I ordered a size up (large) as I wanted to tuck-in all various sorts of t-shirts and tops, and didn't want to start to feel like an over-stuffed sausage. The large is perfect, the style of the skirt is perfect (it's not uber short for me) and the buying process was easy, fast and free shipping. I can't say no to free shipping!


I paired the skirt with some black leggings, grey bats t-shirt by Sourpuss with a black tank underneath, my beloved and beat-up studded creepers, and a shiny black waist belt. I promised myself I wouldn't complain about the weather, so I'll just mention I'm still wearing leggings for necessity and added warmth.

Little cross earrings, hearse pendant that I put on a rosary bead chain, stretch studded bracelets....
and a silly smile.

I just checked off this skirt on my mental "I would like" list, next on my list is a 3/4 sleeve light weight black blazer. Let the hunt begin!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

12 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit! I love skater skirts, this one is really pretty. You are always able to pick quite simple items and make them result in a goth look, I think it's an amazing ability :D
    May I ask you were you bought those creepers? I'd like to buy a pair and I noticed yours are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) The creepers are Demonia brand and I bought them several years ago from a store. I'm not sure they make this particular style any more, but TUK is making studded creepers now. I recommend either brand :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous!

    I've been wanting to buy that shirt for a while now... think I might just do that >:3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute skirt! ;) I could see Michelle wearing something like this, too!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^