Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Fun Friend Time

Danielle poses with the fellas

As you read this I'll be on vacation with lots of photos and stories when I get back, but I wanted to share some photos of part II of Danielle's birthday celebrations. I shot all the photos in black and white because it's more flattering when a flash is used and most of us are wearing black anyways. Haha!

Luke, Melanie, Erin, Danielle

We went to the fabulous Mike A's bar in the Hotel Lafayette which has been rehabbed into a gorgeous boutique hotel. I'm so glad they kept the art deco charm and now it's a destination rather than an eye sore.

Derek snapped a photo of all the ladies. Lots of yummy drinks, mmm!

The birthday girl and I :) Friend's for over 10 years!


I thought I was alone, hahaha! I think I startled the girl, but it made for funny photo, I said "Just a vanity shot". The hotel's main ladies room has large mirrors, which I think are fantastic since a lot of weddings take place in their ballroom. Brilliant!

I love my dear friends!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla



1 comment:

  1. Nice photos, I really love black and white photos. I can see why you wanted to take a pic, those lovely long mirrors. I love when bathrooms have a mirror on either end and it creates and infinity reflection. there are ones in the opera house, but always Waaaaaay too many people to be able to get a picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^