Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, April 22, 2013

Kitsch Picks : Bands to Check Out

Derek made this as a joke, there are no deathrock (bands) in Western New York

I wanted to share a few deathrock/post punk type bands that I have really been enjoying. I think it's really great that bands are making new music that is influenced by the old, but sounds new! 

The Bellicose Minds:

Belgrado:

Arctic Flowers:

Blue Cross

These are just a few bands that I've been digging, so give a listen and support!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links! There's nothing at the one for Arctic Flowers, though. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice selection! I love to discover new oldschool bands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links - I didn't realise Blue Cross had new material out! I'm especially loving the new Bellicose Minds stuff, even better than their first demo ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Bellicose Minds are definitely one that I listen to a lot. Blue Cross is awesome, Derek surprised me with their record last month!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^