Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Transmission : Back To School


I'm not going back to school (even though I still have dreams about being told I have to go back to high school), yet one of my favorite dance events that happen in Buffalo is Transmission. Transmission is an indie dance night in which they play indie electro, post punk, some goth and indie rock, I always have a good time. It's also awesome to know the dj's and guys behind the event in which I have been going to for the past ten years. I love going to Transmission for the music, but I have to admit the manners of the attendants really irk me. The failing arms, screaming and spraying beer everywhere is not my idea of club etiquette. Grant it, the kids were having fun and it was a lively crowd, I just wish there was a little more drunken self control. Oh well, I think I'm getting old. Haha!

Photobucket
I love this leopard blazer, it's a nice stretchy knit.

Photobucket
My camera was acting stupid last night.

Photobucket
And of course I am always acting stupid. Yay!

The lace bottoms are little stretchy shorts, I picked them up for $10. I love wearing them, but the elastic waist band sucks due to the cheap nature of the garment. I am definitely on the hunt for a higher quality replacement, but for now the suckiness was hidden by my cute peplum top.

Thanks for reading! 

XOXO-Meagan Kyla



4 comments:

  1. That last photo...I love doing that pose in my creepers! I just can't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! :) And those shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The creepers are very old Demonia brand. I do love them!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^