Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Shoes! OMG! : Amery Flats

Photobucket

Fall is in the air and I've started to pull out the long sleeve shirts, jackets and thicker leggings. It's not that I don't like summer, I just look forward to the autumn scents, pumpkin flavored everything and HALLOWEEN! Though some goth's wear velvet all year round, I prefer to keep it a fall/winter (seasonal) item, as I've learned velvet is extremely hot in summer! Check out the deep burgundy Amery flats by Rocket Dog, wearing velvet on your feet just looks luxurious and rich. These flats remind me of something a Renaissance maiden would wear, so romantic and chic.

Do you wear velvet in warm weather?

Thanks for reading!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

2 comments:

  1. I've been coveting the exact pair of flats; you can't really go wrong with velvet, in my opinion... coupled with lace.

    I've made it a mission to formulate hot weather conscientious romanti-goth outfits, especially now that I live in AZ-- it certainly isn't easy, but there HAS to be a way, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like flats and I like velvet.:) These have such a lovely colour I think. I have a pair of velvet trousers I wear when I want to dress cosy, whatever the weather is. Of course I have other velvet clothes as well, its a wonderful material.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^