Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Kitsch Picks : Beauty For $6 or Less

Photobucket



Hello readers! I'm excited for this week's Kitsch Picks as I love a good deal, especially a good deal on inexpensive make up that I enjoy. I have personally tried all the items I am featuring and they get two enthusiastic thumbs up.
Photobucket 
Giant photo of my face, ahhhhh!!!!

On my face:
I am wearing the Rimmel Match Perfection concealer and highlighter in Fair which is the only drugstore concealer that I have tried that matches my skin. I did a happy dance as it goes on smooth when paired with my e.l.f. face primer and blends out wonderfully. I used the product under my eyes, on my blemishes and eyebrow area. 

On my eyes:
I am wearing the e.l.f. Essential Brightening Eye Color in Day2Night using the e.l.f. Eyelid Primer and the Wet n' Wild Mega liner in black. I have used many black liquid eyeliners from expensive to cheap-o and the Wet n' Wild Mega liner is the best for me. The liner goes on smoothly, it doesn't crease or flaky off and it's not shiny, plus it usually retails around $3.

Photobucket
Wearing NYX Snow White

I love NYX Round Lipsticks because they are moisturizing and inexpensive. I'm not big on lipstick, so generally when I find a brand I like I stick to them. The Snow White is an awesome red, not too orange, not too brown, and not too pink. The red is for a perfect old Hollywood lip or if you're rocking a Robert Smith pout.

Thanks for reading this week's Kitsch Picks!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla


2 comments:

  1. The perfect red is so tough too find... I denounced all budget lipsticks years ago, but this one looks like it's worth a shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the Snow White, I hope you like it too!!!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^