Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Shoes! OMG! : Women's Kicks

Photobucket

I purchased the Women's Kicks in black leather by Airwalks from Payless Shoes last week and I'm very happy with my purchase. I have been in desperate need of walking shoes that looked stylish and well, something I didn't completely hate. These leather sneakers are so comfortable and cute, I can't wait to wear them on our next vacation or when I'm running errands. Happy feet equals a happy girl!

Happy Shoes! OMG! Thursday!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I need to get myself to Payless! Those are some classy sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are pretty darn cute and soooo comfortable. I like that they are leather too!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^