Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Casual Look of the Day : Hand Me Downs

Photobucket

Despite my sinus/allergy issues, I was a happy gal that it rained Tuesday and I was able to wear some cooler weather items from my closet. To know me is to know that I am a little more than jacket obsessed, I love to layer! Any who, I am wearing a black Issac Mizrahi for Target black dress that my friend Julie Ann gave to me, paired with a studded belt and one of my many blazers. I love when my friend's donate to my closet! The dress is simple and it's incredibly comfortable, I think this dress will be come a staple in the rotation. 

Photobucket

I just recently went through my closets and drawers and donated some items to my friend Natalie's closet. I think it's a nice gesture to give things that you don't use (or doesn't fit) to a friend. I always give people things I think they would use or enjoy, I don't want to just dump my junk off to them, that's not nice. Hehehe! Friend's don't give friend's ugly clothes!

Do you have a favorite hand-me-down?

Thanks for reading!!!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

2 comments:

  1. My favorite hand me down is a canvas bag/backpack my dad had from his time in the Navy back in Korea. After getting out of the military he sewed a patch on the bag for each country he visited. He gave me the bag and I have continued the tradition.

    I have a question for you and was wondering if there was an email address where I could reach you. Nothing spammy or weird, doing a feature on my blog and was wondering if you may be willing to be a part of it, I can give you additional details over email. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that is such an amazing tradition and such an awesome piece to have from your father :)

      My email is meagankyla@gmail.com, looking forward to hearing from you.

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^