Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Radiation Club Nights


What is this? Going out to a club twice in once month? Derek and I headed to Radiation on Friday for a few hours since work was calling on Saturday and frankly, we're not night owls. Oh, how times have changed!

I forgot about this tunic top I'm wearing under the cardigan, it has wonderful side ruching and looks great with patterned leggings like these from Carousel Ink. I got inspired and tried searching around on the internet for something similar to the tunic, but everything is cropped or not ruched or "what the?", so I'm going to have to wait...and wait...and wait. 


Derek told me to pose like a "primate", so this is what he got! 


And it's good to pose with cleaning items like this Bissell carpet sweeper that was nearby.


By Friday it had already been a long week, so I was sort of zoning out at the bar, but got to chat with friends and dance to a few songs. Short and sweet, but fun!

I hope you are enjoying your weekend!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


8 comments:

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^