Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, April 7, 2014

Thank you!

Artwork drawn by my awesome husband, Derek Hendrickson

Just a quick "Thank You!" to all my readers and those who support me and this blog. I enjoy reading everyone's comments and love all the people I have met along my blogging travels. I love blogging, because it gives me a sense of community as well as a creative outlet for writing and expressing myself. I love fashion and style, but it's all of you that makes this world that much more unique and rad!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

10 comments:

  1. Awesome art work!! And love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and thank you for coming and hanging out with me!

      Delete
  2. Awesome work! Keep up the good work, and I still LOVE reading your blog!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all your lovely comments, they always make me smile :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the art piece! Just the skeletons (outlined, with no square) could make a really awesome tattoo! Hmmmmm... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You, my dear are more than welcome and thank you for giving me such wonderful things to look at

    ...:) ...
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very sweet! Thank you for coming and visiting my little slice of internet ;)

      Delete
  5. I've recently come back to blogger and followed you for a while, its nice to see your looks again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^