Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, April 18, 2014

Ink Stains?! No, Dalmatian Spots


I bought these pants a few summers ago at Forever 21. The pants caught my eye when I saw them on a mannequin and hunted them down as I thought, "Oh! Ink spots". I bought them, wore them and got, "Hey look, dalmatian pants".  Not that dalmatian's aren't rad, but it made me look at the pants differently and thus I started to think they looked ridiculous on me. I know it's stupid, but hey! I'm human.

Enough time has passed, so I pulled them out of the closet and paired them with a sheer button-up top and my trusty ponte knit blazer. I just can't believe I went the whole day without spilling something on them. Oh yeah!


Thank you for hanging out with me!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving those jeans! Too bad that you grew to dislike them back then. But they look really good on you!

    Loving the way you look!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^