Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Kitsch Picks : After Inked


There are so many methods of tattoo aftercare, yet with one main focus in mind-healing it without infection or loss of ink. Though I've tired many products over the years, I was so impressed with the sample of After Inked that I received at a tattoo convention that I got Derek to give it a try and now we're both on our second tube!

The reasons why I like After Inked is that it's easy to use, feels great and is a product that you can use right after tattooing straight through the healing process to moisturize and help protect the tattoo. I am so anal about the cleanliness of healing a tattoo as I want my color to stay put and to avoid infection...I've seen infected tattoos and it is not a pretty sight. Though After Inked is not antimicrobial (no product can guarantee against a possible infection) it is a good defense along with proper washing and avoiding wearing soiled clothing, laying on soiled sheets/blankets, etc. After Ink also isn't filled with nasty chemicals and is paraben and petroleum free, cruelty-free and vegan. The best part is that it will not stick to your clothes. Hallelujah!

I'm pretty excited about After Inked, but I always advise to talk to your tattoo artist about tattoo aftercare and their recommendations. I've been getting tattoo for several years, so my personal tattoo aftercare is second nature and I am not a professional tattoo artist.

*I am not being endorsed or compensated for this blog post. I just really dig this product!

Thank for you hanging out with me!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla  

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I might try this out with my next tattoo. :3 I'm on board with anything that's paraben free, vegan and natural. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review. My 18 year old daughter wants a tattoo I wonder if you can get this product on line? let me check thanks

    ... :) ...
    blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I bought it locally, but I saw it available on Amazon.com.

      Delete
  3. Ok, might want to try this--I finally have an idea for a tattoo I want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great, I might have to keep an eye out for it. Last time I just used dettol cream, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never heard of dettol cream, but I know there are different products all over ;)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^