Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Club Nights : On the Wire



























It was cold last night and I was feeling uninspired in terms of dress, but I wanted to wear this Switchblade Stiletto Cross Dame Tie Top that I got half off during a cyber Monday sale back in November.


I really should have bought the top in a small as ummmm....it's a little too booblicious, so I wore a tank underneath to prevent any more spillage. Not that I'm overly well endowed up top, but I have a tendency to be more of a modest dresser for my own comfort. I do love the neckline of the top with the added bonus of complimenting my chest tattoos. 


I would have been freezing at the club (even though I was anyways) without a top layer, so I threw on the cardigan that I was sporting in the last outfit post. Add some big hair, darker eye makeup, pointy boots and a little bat bag and I was ready for our winter club adventure.

Oh wait, I can't forget the Derek too! *Muah!*

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla



9 comments:

  1. Oh wow I'm so envious you've got something signed by Peter Murphy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We met him back in May, definitely was wonderful moments with a wonderful man!

      Delete
  2. The top is beautiful, but the skirt is just purely awesome! :D And I really like your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my favorite skirt! Thrift find for about $3 :)

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit and I'm so jealous of your Peter Murphy autograph!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Peter Murphy is a lovely lovely man. Sigh.....

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^