Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, February 13, 2014

I Dream of Shoes : I Like the Katherine Engineer Boots


I had featured the Katherine Engineer boots a while ago on Shoe Thursday and these boots have been on my mind ever since. I ordered the boots in a size 7.5 and they are a perfect fit, no pinching or rubbing and are comfortable even before insoles-I always put insoles in my shoes. I wasn't expecting much at the $69.99 price tag, but I was willing to take the risk on these leather boots. Not only are they exactly what I wanted to add to my shoe wardrobe, but I'm impressed with the quality and how easy they are to wear. I'm happy with my purchase, very happy. *Big smiles*

**Leggings are by Lip Service

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

3 comments:

  1. I always think of those as biker boots, but I love them. My boyfriend had a great ankle length pair of these, but they fell apart eventually.

    I loooove those leggings. If I had such a thing as money I would get those for Winter wear with my skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO like those boots very much! And I have those leggings as well; you've got good taste all around! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely boots! I had a pair of these in the beginning of the 90's, I worn them out completely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^