Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

PunkCakes


I'm the type of gal that would rather eat cupcakes than wear them, but the Sweet-N-Scary Cupcake Dress by Folter Clothing has been calling my name at the shop ever since we got it in before Halloween. When you work with so many cute things, they are bound to show up in your closet after a period of time. *Wink*

(You can buy the dress here and here)

The cut of the dress is a style that I love on its own or it's great for layering. And let's talk about the fabric, too cute with the variety of punky and gothy cupcakes! Derek kept saying, "You look so cute!", personally I think he was talking to the cupcakes. Haha!

Nothing to see here, I'm not trying to eat those delicious cupcakes or anything....


Darn it, now I want a cupcake....for real! Mmmmmmm.

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

20 comments:

  1. You look kinda cute, haha, especially when trying to eat them;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gawks! I almost bought that fabric for a dress that I was going to make. HA! Too funny. Aw, you look so adorable. :) Meagan, you make me so happy you zany cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freaking adorable. I would LOVE a little skirt made of that fabric for my perky-goth toddler (who is currently sporting a "Cupcakes Rock!" t-shirt featuring punk/rock n' roll cupcakes playing instruments, haha).

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely. Are you wearing some sort of petticoat underneath?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dress has a little built in tulle to give it a nice shape :)

      Delete
  5. So cute! I love that style dress, too -- it looks great layered with black, and it's adorable on its own.
    I have the fabric in my sewing queue. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, can't wait to see what you turn the fabric into =D

      Delete
  6. It is such a cute dress! My main turn off would be it makes me hungry! My friend designs jewellery shaped like candy floss and lollies and doughnuts and things and I always teasingly tell her off for making me so hungry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! I don't like to burn food scented candles because it makes me so hungry ;)

      Delete
  7. LOL! I enjoy the deranged eating-cupcakes-on-my-printed-dress photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^