Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, February 21, 2014

Lizzie Dress by Sourpuss Clothing


I am over the moon for the Lizzie Dress by Sourpuss Clothing. I had been searching for my perfect peter pan collar dress, so when Sourpuss previewed the Lizzie Dress on Facebook and Instagram, my heart skipped a beat!


When the package arrived at my doorstep, I ripped it open to immediately try on the dress. Well, my dress prayers have been answered! The dress fits like a dream (size small) and is extremely comfortable. I am impressed with the material, the fact that the dress is lined and it's not uber short on me. L-O-V-E!

PS-Derek and I found some awesome vintage sofa's (pictured-green) for the Tiki room. I'm so excited!

In my hair: Va Va Verterbre hair bow by Kustom Voodoo

Happy! Happy! Happy!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

10 comments:

  1. I love a good Peter Pan collar on someone much younger than myself. It looks fantastic on you, Meagan Kyla! That bow belt is adorable. :o)

    And is the green sofa the new one? That Tiki Room is really looking good! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes,the green seating is new (to us) and it's perfect for the room. Yay!!!!! =D

      Delete
  2. That is the PERFECT peter pan collar dress! Looks like my search is over, too.

    Loving your hair and lip color here, also perfection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The dress is great, I hope it suits your peter pan collar needs as well ;)

      Delete
  3. You look great! I am looking for a black dress with white peter pan collar too but I want a long sleeved one for winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Modcloth had a long sleeve black dress w/white peter pan collar...but they are on the pricer side and had only a few sizes left.

      Delete
  4. OH MY GAWDS!!! Stop looking so friggin adorable! STOP IT. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're making me blush Miss Franny! Thank you =D

      Delete
  5. I love that vintage sofa, that is so neat! Those curtains are pretty sweet as well. Sorry I know this wasn't really a home decor post but I couldn't help but notice all the neat things in the background!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! No worries at all! Thank you for noticing, I love our Tiki room =D

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^