Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Weekend Work Outfit



I worked this weekend and though I wanted to try and snap photos of both of my outfits, I just didn't have time. I was too busy piling on the layers,while trying to look nice without looking like I'm wearing ten pounds of bulk. I have to say it's an art form!


This outfit is made of repeats that I have not put together yet and I've been on a leopard print and grey kick, so why not put them together? Why, I think I will! The dress is from Target and the leopard blazer is from Wet Seal. I tried to wear a necklace, but everything was too long or not short enough, I gave up. I know I could have used some neck decor with this outfit, oh well. Darn you weird necklines, darn you! It was worth it to stay warm and comfortable while slinging dresses and hair flowers.


I'm getting a little sad at the fact that my favorite little pair of boots are starting to fall apart. These are from Target, ordered from Amazon.com for $11. I wish I would have bought 10 pairs, "le sigh". I hated them at first because, I didn't realize that the buckles were gold, but now I don't care. I'm sorry I hated you little perfect boots, please forgive me. 


I also need to visit my hair stylist, badly. Cousin It, is that you?

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


16 comments:

  1. A peter pan collar would've been perfect for this neckline shape :D!
    By the way your booties seem in perfect health to me XD if they're falling apart, I didn't notice XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The inside is falling apart, things poking into my foot. I used some glue and I'm hoping it will help prolong their life!

      Delete
  2. Nope. Was not even going to mention Cousin It. Promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are so cute! It's so sad they're coming apart. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sad, it's mostly the inside....I'm going to glue and tape them together until there is nothing left! Hehe!

      Delete
    2. That's what I'm doing with my favorite pair of flats!

      Delete
  4. Very cute! Your boots are awesome, I love them. I also feel sad when one of my favourite items begins to get old :(.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely bums me out, but alas it just means it was well loved. ;)

      Delete
  5. You could also try taking the boots to your favorite shoe repair shop and asking for help. Can't hurt, and they might have some good ideas, at least for temporary salvage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an excellent idea! I will have to investigate where to go in my area, thanks!

      Delete
  6. I love this outfit! And I think a positive about the boots could be the excuse to go out and buy a new pair. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That is a good point! I've been looking for something similar to mine, little 80s style buckle boots, but not quite winklepickers ;)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^