Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Professor's Monthly Homework Assignment : Date Night


This month's homework assignment from The Professor is what would you wear on a "date". I decided to dive into the closet to find something fun to wear.


What a fun tulle dress to wear out dancing, or dinner, or drinks, or all three with Mr. Derek!

I choose this older style Purple Net Dress by Hell Bunny, a dress that I have never worn! When I got the dress I was blogging for Too Fast Clothing and soon after receiving the dress I changed my hair to red, I just thought my bright red hair didn't suit the purple dress-not that red head's can't wear purple!



I paired the dress with a vintage clutch, leopard print stockings and wedge booties. I added a shiny pleather belt that I have been wearing as of late to accent my waist. I gave my hair a good tease and added an eyeball fascinator that I made.

Close up of some of my accessories.
Derek made the eyeball and I made the rest of the fascinator.

What do you like to wear on a date with friend's, a loved one or a romantic interest?

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

17 comments:

  1. You look DIVINE! I especially love your hair - well I always love your hair!

    The wedge booties really work with that dress and the top of the dress is great for letting all your tattoos shine! A+++++++

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love getting good grades! YAY!!! Thank you!
      My hair is OUT OF CONTROL, I have an appointment in two weeks to get some much need hair trimming, shaping and color. I feel like a shaggy dog. LOL!

      Delete
  2. Ok, I am craving that dress! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a very old style, I think it came in pink too.

      Delete
  3. My hair has been many crazy colors, so I decided a long time ago to stop caring if the current color clashed with what I was wearing. I think it would really only be a problem if the colors were direct opposites (e.g. green hair with a red shirt) AND you were wearing your hair down with the weird colors touching. Mine is currently purple, and since I have almost no yellow in my wardrobe, I don't give clashing colors any mind at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good points! I usually don't care, but something was just off about the dress paired my hair color and my hair style at the time. I don't notice hair color and clothing 'clashing' on others, I'm usually admiring their pretty hair :)

      Delete
  4. The dress looks wonderful and I really like your hair with the flower-eyeball! I actually do wear purple to my red hair, but the hair is rather toned down and not fire engine red...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually really love when red heads where purple, I think it just me being a weirdo feeling self conscious ;)

      Delete
  5. Wow you look so amazing! The flower is so perfect for that dress :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you took my breath away!!! You look so adorable. That purple tulle skirt is lovely. Love it love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH. MY. GOD! That dress is to DIE FOR! Holy smoking hot, Batman! And the eyeball hair bauble is FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC! Love. LOVE. That Derek is one lucky guy, let me tell you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! Derek and I both share the love for creepy eyeballs, so we believe every gal needs one for an accessory. LOL!!! ;)

      Delete
  8. Oh my god! Girl, you look so BEAUTIFUL! What a lovely outfit and the hair is divine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing outfit! It's so beautiful, really. You reinvented the classic Hell Bunny pin-up style in a goth way. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit, I love how everything coordinates together and I love purple!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^