Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Meh is for Monday's : My Goth Attire

Someone's gotta case of the Monday's AND I had to wash my hair.
Meh. Hehe!

Monday is usually laundry, grocery shopping and other household tasks. Being an adult sucks sometimes, why can't I just sit around a listen to records all day?! WHY!?

This outfit is an example of what I wear when I'm not showing 
my blog friend's my more "exciting" attire


The cool part about what I'm wearing is that about 95% of what I'm wearing was given to me by friends! I think that's pretty rad. Dress is from Julie Ann, stripey top from Melanie, leggings from Jenny.

In other life news, I purchased our tickets to see The Mission UK on September 6th! We'll be seeing them at Lee's Palace in Toronto, ON in which I saw Peter Murphy over ten years ago. I know I've been to Lee's Palace since then, I just can't think of which show......hrmmmmm.

I'll leave you with a Mission UK video :)


Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I prefer this "simple" kind of style :) I love to keep it all black in black and some kind of geometric and plain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That pretty much sums up my day to day, but I like to experiment as well ;)

      Delete
  2. looks great (reminds me of going to X in Rochester "back in the day" for some reason) and that's an awesome angry face you've got on in that first pic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I was definitely feeling the 'meh' from head to toe. ;) I'm usually trying to smile, usually.....

      Delete
  3. I love your outfit today. I am 51, don't really feel that comfortable in short skirts even with tights. This outfit is just the kind of think I think a more "mature" person can pull off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. That's close to my high school uniform. :D

    "Honey?"
    "Yeah?"
    "Mission UK in TO!"
    "Okay."

    The things you learn from blogs (thanks)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look like you could be in 1987 and not in a costume-y way either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HUGE compliment, thank you! I had boots, similar, but in red in 1987....I guess some things don't change ;)

      Delete
  6. Oh you are going to see The Mission! That sounds great. Tell me about the concert later please :)
    Hey I love your casual outfits!! It makes me feel more comfortable with my own comfy clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I want to show people the day-to-day me in this blog. So, this is me! Hahahaha! Thank you!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^