Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Shoes! OMG! : Victorian-120 Boots



I have a very soft spot in my heart for anything Victorian and that includes lovely shoes like the Victorian-120 by Pleaser. I've owned a few "granny boot" styles, but my favorite are the classic pointy toe and low heel. The one tip I have is that you may have to go up a size for toe comfort, no one wants squished toes!

In my old granny boots posing with Ice Bat.
Those boots went to that big shoe place in the sky......

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


8 comments:

  1. Gah! Yes! Want! Need!

    And amen to going up a size to avoid squashed toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Meagan! :)
    I totally agree granny boots need low heels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a sad day when a special pair of boots has to go to that big shoe place in the sky ... You should check out the Peter Fox website - his Victoria boot is amazing, and he has a pair in red! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I ADORE these boots. :-D And AWW good old ice bat! My mini version has been cuddled to un-death, bless him.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely boots. I have a pair of Victorian style boots, but with round toes (more comfy for me and I like the look. I think they are very close to retirement though, been re-healed so many times already!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^