Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Club Time : Big Hair Strikes Again!


It was time for Buffalo's monthly goth/ebm event, where the heck did the time go?!


 I busted out the crimper and hair spray, tease....tease....tease! 
Big hair! Wooo!


My outfit consists of the skirt I altered, button up collared shirt paired with leather collar with chains (worn under the shirt collar), spider web tights, and vinyl belt to match my shiny spiked creepers. I really liked my outfit, I thought of this pairing one night while drifting off to sleep, which is when I tend to come up with ideas. "Go to sleep Meagan, stop thinking about clothes!!!!"-which is what I tell myself.

Funny tidbit from last night, I had to keep lifting the front of my hair up while drinking my wine (I don't want  hair in my wine glass!), then Derek plopped his straw in my glass. VOILA! Isn't he so smart!?

Thanks for reading! I hope everyone has a great weekend!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

29 comments:

  1. What a cool outfit, and the hair <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look. Pairing light lacy dress with 'hardcore' accesories makes such a nice contrast and was always my favourite kind of look.
    And the deathhawk, dear water gods <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! I have no words ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOOO! AWESOME HAIR!!! I like the spiderweb stockings too! I need to dig mine up out of my gloves graveyard and wear them! Although not til the heat of summer dies down...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Wearing stockings when it's too hot, ack!

      Delete
  5. You look stunning! I had to pick my jaw up off the ground. I can very well see why you tossed and turned, dreaming of this outfit.
    I must admit this happens to me as well! I was quite ashamed of it actually-- now not so much knowing I'm not the only one who loses sleep over outfits/clothes =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to be ashamed ;)
      Thank you, you're very sweet!

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous - your hair! Sometimes I really miss my undercut... ^^
    Oh and that skirt is so adorable! It fits perfect to the rest of your outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can relate to not being able to fall asleep because of all the ideas whirling around in my head - although in my case, it's decorating ideas and not clothing ideas. Still, when I was younger, it was clothing ideas ... :o)

    I love it when you do the Big Hair! Looks so awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and my hair thanks you too!

      I do think about decor as well, in face I make lists in my head when I should be sleeping ;P

      Delete
  8. I have the same problem with sleep and thinking about clothes!

    Also just wanted to say, WOW, that is truly gorgeous hair! Lovin' the whole look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The straw - hysterical and brilliant! And I LOVE this ensemble (and the song reference in the title!)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like to change words in songs and song titles..I'm silly like that ;)

      Delete
  10. YAAYYYYY BIG CRIMPED HAIR FOR THE WIN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE BIG GOTH HAIR! You look great! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^