Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, July 12, 2012

What I Can't Live Without : Chapstick

I am a chapstick addict. I admit it! My chapstick addiction is not to just chapstick in general, I'm addicted to the Chapstick brand in Classic, not super fruity flavor or whatever craziness they offer, Classic. I have tried many other brands, flavors, etc. I just can't overcome my love of Chapstick Classic (black, so goth!). I know it's one of the worst ones for you and I should switch it up, but my love is so deep I'm thinking of getting a 'holy chapstick' tattoo to commemorate my insanity (and because I think it's hilarious).


Photobucket
<3 <3smoooch<3<3
Of course I can't live without; food, water and air, but chapstick is right up there with what I need! Give me chapstick or give me death....to my lips, I hate when they are dry!

What can't you live without?

Thanks for reading!!!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating! You and Ed: Chapstick fiends! The link isn't working -- I just fix the code.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehhe! I fixed mine as well ;) Putting some chapstick on now!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I myself am addicted to burts bees so I sympathize! dry lips drive me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Burts Bees rocks!! The Lip Shimmer is my lipstick/chapstick all rolled into one ;)

      Delete
    2. I really should switch to Burt's Bee's, I know I should!!!!!

      Delete
  3. A chapstick tattoo would be The Funniest Thing Ever. I'm just sayin'. I'm so bad about losing chapsticks and the like, but I do like the original ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, love your caption.

    I can't ever go anywhere without chapstick in some form-- I have at least 5 tubes alone in my purse... with some scattered in every corner of my home and husbands car.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^