Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Shoes! OMG! : Big Buddha News


Photobucket
The Big Buddha News in burgundy puzzled me, are they a shoe or are they a sneaker? Well, it seems like you get the look of a dress shoe and the comfort of a sneaker all-in-one! I'm really digging the idea of wearing something for comfort and not having to settle on ugly jogging sneakers, I'm sold! These would look so cute with a pencil skirt and t-shirt, or with a pair of black skinny's and a button-up blouse. Easy breezy style with a retro cool style.

Thanks for reading!!!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

3 comments:

  1. ooooh, I like these in "Black Paris". The black patent ones look exactly like a pair I had in the good 'ole 90s. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I had something these as well, they were from Wild Pair, black and white vinyl! Oh, the 90s! ;)

      Delete
    2. Those are the shoes I craved when I was in middle school; really big & kinda' clunky looking. XD

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^