Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Weekend Fun

Photobucket
Melanie and I <3

Friday night was fun dance night at Radiation, our monthly goth/industrial dance night in Buffalo. We hadn't been in two months since Derek and I were out of town on the weekend's Radiation is usually held. I was happy to see my friends and twirl on the dance floor. 


Photobucket
Miss Sarah Viscera looks cute

I didn't get a chance to take any outfit photos before heading out, so the above snap shot with Sarah was incredibly unflattering. I blurred out the bad parts of me and laughed the whole time I was doing it. Teehee. I am wearing my new dagger leggings and the new vest I've been working on, the vest is coming along nicely. 


Photobucket
Not quite done yet!

It's a lazy Sunday over here and I'm resting these old lady bones. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

4 comments:

  1. hmmm are those dagger legs from lip service? sounds as if you had a fun weekend :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I've had some photos so bad I wanted to blur out the whole thing. ;-D

    Your makeup in the first photo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Faux eyelashes always give a club makeup look a little more glamour!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^