Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Fashion : Takin' A Look Back


I am taking a look through older pictures from 2010-2011, and I thought I would share some of my outfits! It's also making me miss my red hair....blonde too! I have to admit, I like being a black head. *Wink*

Photobucket
I always love the way a blazer 'nips' in at the waist


Photobucket
Going to see Peter Murphy 4/2011 . Wearing a vintage hat I modified 


Photobucket
My favorite sweater



Photobucket
Playing around with make up and a vintage hat. I love my lace neck collar!

Photobucket
Posing with Ice Bat. This photo hung on Derek's wall at work.

Photobucket
Derek and I did a masquerade theme for Halloween 2010.
All these clothes are from our closets! Haha!

Is there a hairstyle or hair color you miss?

Thanks for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

10 comments:

  1. I do miss having obviously fake red in my hair. I had to give it up in order to even consider applying for the job I've had for nearly ten years. My natural color is nearly black, which is no small consolation. The day I retire, it's back to red! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The things we have to do for the work place! For years I couldn't do anything fun and now that I work from home I'm indulging :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, love your hair in your 'ice bat' pic - gorgeous!

    I change my colours every 3 months, so I don't get bored ;) (I'm very lucky I have an understanding workplace - and it's a corporate office!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is so awesome that you have an understanding work place! Your hair always looks so awesome :)

      Delete
  3. Your style inspires me! Where did you get the grey bat dress? I have similar pajama pants but a dress would be better...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The bat dress is from Sourpuss Clothing:
      http://www.sourpussclothing.com/index.asp?cat=Dresses&prod=BAT+ATTACK+GRAY+DRESS&start=1

      Delete
  4. These are great photos! I love the grey bat dress too!

    I kind of miss having red hair, and purple before that but the upkeep is so much effort!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lot of upkeep. I was pretty good with my red, but I got tired of washing my hair in cold water. Brrrrr!

      Delete
  5. The red is amazing on you, but basic black is almost always my favorite. :) I had a deep eggplant color for years that looked black except in the sun - I put the purple right over my batural medium-brown. I miss it, but I don't miss the maintenance. It was a lot of work for such a subtle effect (but bleaching is out of the question for me).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maintenance is always the deal breaker for me. I think that is way I kept my hair blonde for years (my natural color is blonde) as it was easy and when I worked in a corporate environment unnatural hair color is frowned upon. =/

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^