Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Shoes! OMG! : Bella Luna Envy02 Red Spike Ankle Boots


Photobucket

I just opened a box containing the Bella Luna Envy02 Red Spike Ankle Boots and I'm in LOVE. I am jokingly calling them my 'Fakery Campbell's' as these are a direct knock off of Jeffrey Campbell's Lita Spike I'm a big supporter of saving your pennies if you want a designer item, yet I already own one pair of Jeffrey Campbell's that rarely see the light of day. 

I am surprised that the quality is pretty nice and the spikes are sharp as I learned while taking them off, ouch!  I am truly suffering for fashion. The comfort is what you would expect with a heel that is over 5 inches, I will add some shoe liners for more comfort. I will definitely need to be cautious while walking as this  lady has the knee's of an old person. *Wink*

I'm just excited to have red boots! Now I need to go out!

Thanks for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty red! I would buy them even though I have nothing to wear them with.. mmm, clothes shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^