Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Having A Heat Wave!


Every time I see that the news is broadcasting the weather as a "heat wave", I think of my mom dancing around singing, "We're having a heat wave, tropical heat wave". People shouldn't wonder where I get my kookiness from, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. *Wink*. I needed to run errands on Friday and it was already sweltering in our apartment as the temperature rose to over 90 degrees, so I threw on whatever seemed the coolest for a trip to Target.



Photobucket

I managed to snap a few goofy photos as I think you can tell the heat had already cooked my brain for the day. It's a little weird for me to be wearing an almost entirely white t-shirt, yet more comfort during the day when the sun is beating down on you. How can you say no to a Cure t-shirt, besides it's my favorite image of Robert!


I hope those of you experiencing extreme hot weather are staying cool and hydrated!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

1 comment:

  1. haha I love the muppets! were having it very hot in england rcently but very very humid and raining so were having floods and it being 23c weird as

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^