Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Going To See The Priests


Derek and I went to Rochester, NY to see The Priests, a defunct garage rock band that got together for a reunion show. I was excited as I used to see The Priests whenever they came to Buffalo years ago and they did not disappoint last night!

I had to base my outfit around the fact that I got my Siouxsie Sioux portrait on my other thigh! The 16 year old girl in me was gitty with utter joy as Derek was tattooing me. I did get teary-eyed at one point, shhhhhh! It wasn't due to the pain, it was the fact that it personally meant a lot to me to have two (of what I consider) post-punk royalty on me!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

I realized I hadn't worn my creeper boots in a while, they are one pair of boots I always forget about! I also wore a button-up top that I also hadn't worn in a while, it's from H&M which I bought years ago. The top is adorned with spider webs, moths, keys and branches, pretty cute!

Thanks for reading!!!!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

8 comments:

  1. Looks awesome!! SIOUXSIE!!! ;)
    Love the shirt too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so freakin' excited about my tattoo's....it's ridiculous! <3

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your Siouxsie Sioux and Robert Smith tattoos! They are SO beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspiring homage to Siouxie Sioux! Even now I bet she would still rock the hot pants.

    Great outfit! I love your sense of style! As such I am taking it upon myself to keep you on my reading list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this outfit! That shirt is too cute!

    Your tattoos are amazing! Great to have such inspirational people with you at all times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tattoos look great! You put together a really cute outfit to showcase them too!! (btw I have that top! Love it!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^