Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Mel-o-July!

Photobucket

My best friend Melanie's birthday is on July 4th, so this week has been filled with friends, booze, bbq, and jello shots! Melanie enjoyed her multi-layer vodka jello "cake" made by our friend Erin. Check that thing out, it's so impressive!

Photobucket

Melanie snapped some photos of me while hanging out at her party on the 3rd, I'm enjoying a Snakebite (Guinness and Strongbow cider) while wearing the Big Top Striped leggings I purchased a while ago and finally mustered up the nerve to wear. I love stripes, yet wearing such a huge stripe on my bottom half had me wondering if I was making my thighs look bigger, I think I pulled it off A-OK! I really like the leggings as they are a lighter weight material and though it was humid as poop outside, I was comfortable. I'm also becoming one of those people addicted to wearing a vest, first jackets, now vests. HELP ME!!!

Is there any new clothing that you have purchased that you're not sure about?

Thanks for reading! 

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

6 comments:

  1. Awesome cake! Awesome leggings.. I've been looking to get some like those for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome jello cake :D and you look amazing in those leggings c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Mel's dreads are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY CRAP THAT JELLO CAKE IS AMAZING!!!!!! I love the leggings; I have one thigh-high sock like that. Why one? My friend and I switched and each have the same pair of mismatched socks =^-^=

    ReplyDelete
  5. This doesn't have anything to do with this particular post...but I just wanted to let you know that I am addicted to your blog! I haven't updated mine in forever out of laziness, but I still take time to come online everyday and check to see if you've updated.... You're always an entertaining read, have great taste in clothing and post fun pictures :)

    Also, I'm digging those leggings - thanks for posting the link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you for reading! I am so very flattered!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^