Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Leggings, Leggings, Everywhere!


One of my favorite wardrobe staples are leggings, I would even go as far to say that I'm a little obsessed with them. My love of leggings was spawned in the 80s when I would rock my pink glittery cat sweaters with matching pink leggings to school. Though my days of cat sweaters are over, I still love leggings and this blog is dedicated to the current trend of patterned leggings. Remember what I say about a trend, benefit from the trend by purchasing items when they are readily available!

Step this way and drool with me while I internet window shop!


Photobucket

These leggings are brutal by Actual Pain. The Sixth Seal (left) and Pentangled (right) leggings come with a steep and satanic price tag of $42, yet it's a small price to pay when summing the dark forces. Hehe!

Photobucket

I adore the Pippi Leggings in Poppy Red by Carousel Ink. The leggings are silk screened with orignal artwork inspired by Pippi Lockstocking. I like that these leggings are 95% cotton as I find cotton leggings the most comfortable to wear. These beauties are $28, what a steal for such a unique piece!


Photobucket

One store that has a huge variety of leggings is the Only Leggings Superstore. Prices seem to range from $12 to $55. I've never ordered from them as most of the leggings are a polyester blend, but there are so many awesome choices! Take a look!

Oh my! I've got the leggings itch and you think that after cleaning and organizing my closet I'd be satisfied......nahhhhhh. 

Do you wear leggings? If so, what are your favorite pair?

Thanks for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

9 comments:

  1. I don't wear leggings, but I *am* obsessed with bloomers, so I sympathise ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently started wearing leggings-- I have nothing but skirts in my closet, save for a pair of yoga pants and a pair of shorts lol-- I really feel that getting into leggins is a sort of transition for me, fashion wise.

    My favorite pair are lace with a scalloped lace trim on them. Out of the ones you posted I really like the top right =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the poppy red leggings! I wear leggings under skirts a lot but being a short fat woman, I find they're less than flattering on me when I wear them on their own. Leggings are so comfortable though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love leggings and am looking forward to it getting cool again so that I can wear them!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish more leggings came up to just under my bra band. I'd never wear jeans again, just leggings and skirts and boots. Alas, I don't like having multiple waistbands all at the same spot. Maybe I should learn to sew stretchy fabric.... hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to need that wild red pair! I love layering and leggings are great for fall and winter around here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat post! All I have is plain black leggings, this makes me want to find some interesting ones! I too used to rock the brightly coloured leggings with cat sweatshirts when I was a child. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wear leggings almost everday, and I am getting a pair from eBay, that looks just like the "The Sixth Seal"-ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^