Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Psy-psy-psy-PSYCHO!

I'm dusting off the psychobilly music after I 'a-billy'ed myself six months ago when Derek and I dj'ed an event which we called "The Psycho Sock Hop". Out of pure accident and I was trying to comb down my mohawk and I gave myself a huge pomp.

Photobucket
You will often see my wearing my hair teased up and back into a pomp, yet since my hair is getting longer it's looking more full and BIG. Big is good and I was very pleased. *Wink*


Photobucket
Auditioning to be a member of Mad Sin

I took one of my best friend's Danielle out on an adventure and though it was ridiculously hot, I threw on my vest, a pair of rolled up black skinny's and my creepers. I stepped in front of the mirror and bust into laughter and said out loud, "Wow I look like psychobilly dude". I'm okay with it, don't get me wrong. 

So I was inspired by my look on Sunday to share with you some of my favorite bands/songs that get my toes tappin'. Enjoy.....


The Meteors

Long Tall Texans


Batmobile


Demented Are Go! (One of my all time favorite bands!)


There is a ton of music out there that completely blurs the line in terms of genres, I just wanted to share some of my favorites that make me scream, "PSYCHO!". Hahahahaa!

Thanks for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

2 comments:

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^