Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Shoes! OMG! : New Rider Platform Bootie



I must admit I am a sucker for red shoes, even though I only own one pair (D'oh!). The New Rider Platform Bootie by Iron Fist caught my attention as I love booties, buckles and red with black. I have to admit I'm not too crazy about the skull print, yet I think it works with the design of this particular bootie, as the black buckles and folded ankle details take center stage. I would pair these with some black skinny jeans or leggings and a moto style jacket to put emphasis on the booties while pairing together an outfit.


                                       French Terry Moto Jacket from Forever 21-$19.50

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^