Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, February 3, 2012

Cocktail Friday : Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!





Oh yeah! A cocktail named Beetlejuice? Who needs to know why it's called Beetlejuice, just make it, drink it, and yell out "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, BEETLEJUICE!". I neat idea would be to host a little movie and cocktail party, watch Beetlejuice and serve the Beetlejuice cocktail's. Can I come to the party? Well, too bad I'll come scratching at your door anyways. *Wink* Hehe!

Recipe:
1/2 oz. Vodka
1/2 oz. Melon Liqueur
1/2 oz. Blue Curacao
1/2 oz. Raspberry Liqueur
1/2 oz. Cranberry Juice
Sour Mix

Instructions:
Fill tall glass with ice and pour the vodka. Fill the glass 3/4 full with Sour Mix and then pour in the rest of the ingredients one at a time. Garnish with a pineapple spear and a cherry.



 XOXO-Meagan Kyla

3 comments:

  1. HELLZ YEAH! Now that's my kind of drinky-drinky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Unfortunately we didn't try this one yet and I can't drink it as it has vodka in it. I think if we replace the vodka with rum it will still be tasty.

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^