Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, February 17, 2012

Cocktail Friday : Flirtini


This week's Cocktail Friday recipe is the Flirtini Cocktail which, ummmmm, apparently is mentioned on Sex And The City?! AHHHHH!!!! I know the drink from being mentioned in The Mighty Boosh, one of my favorite British comedies, so I looked up the recipe for a belated Valentine's inspired cocktail. Sorry I never watched Sex And The City.....never.


Ingredients:
1 oz. Vodka
2 oz. Champagne
2 oz. Pineapple juice

Combine vodka, champagne and pineapple juice in a highball or collins glass filled with ice.

This would  make a great cocktail for a entertaining a group of people, mmmmm! *Hiccup* Mmmmm!

Enjoy!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^