Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Friday Night In Stripes


I have to admit I was feeling pretty good last night when I was getting ready to go to Radiation, Buffalo's once-a-month goth/industrial event. Even though I was pooped out from going out 3 times on our Michigan trip, I love our little scene and seeing all my friends, so I 'gothed up' and went out. I also left the hubby home (he was super duper clubbed out) and took two hot ladies with me to enjoy a night of dancing, conversation, and music! It was especially fun to see some of the old gang from years ago. *Smiles*





What I wore:
Dress: Dem Bones by Lip Service
Corset: Timeless Trends
Striped Blazer: Forever 21 (back patch made by me)
Black leggings: Target
Boots: Megas by Demonia, hand painted spider webs
Hair Bow: by Too Fast, gift from Miss Vanity Kills
Necklace: bone cross made by my husband
Various pins: stolen from my husband, muahahahaaha! I must have all the pins in the house!!!

Thanks to Bed Head Hard Head and a good tease job (giggity) my hair withstood incredibly high winds last night. Wooo! I'm not going to hobble around the house as my body is screaming at me. Oh well, it's always worth it.
;)

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

4 comments:

  1. Awww ... you look awesomely adorable! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *new reader here*
    I simply love your jacket and your boots! And your hair is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and welcome! Thank you for reading ;)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^