Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Link Round-Up : Funny Stuff To Watch



My hubby and I have a great sense of humor and any time we find silly things on the worldwide web we share it with each other. I know these little comical things can be time consuming and mind numbing, yet sometimes you just need to indulge yourself!

Warning: Get ready to waste some time!

+If you like Nine Inch Nails and you like to play bingo, watch this and enjoy SORP Films humor.
+BBC certainly has an awesome sense of humor, especially when a whole show is about talking animals.
+I'm late to the game, but the honey badger doesn't give a shit!
+You've been goth blocked! This is an oldie, but still funny to watch!
+Once again BBC brings us comedy with Spine Chillers and this episode always makes me laugh. Make sure to watch all four parts!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

2 comments:

  1. OMG We sooooooo need to go play Bingo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you say that as I've been wanting to go for like ever now. I also love roller skating, bowling and karaoke! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^