Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Link Round-Up : Support Independent Designers and Stores


                Miss Elizabeth and myself wearing our husband's fez's. We're enjoying a bit of bowling.

This week I wanted to share some of my favorite independent designers and stores that I love. Supporting the little guy is good for the soul and makes you sexier (in my honest opinion). *Wink*

+What a tangled web we weave, and I may need this dress from Sourpuss Clothing. Too cute!
+Post Apocalyptic fashion never looked so good!
+You will fall in love with Martha Rotten's designs. I'll take one of each please!
+I simply adore a good bustle!
+So many graphic options, so little time. Treat yourself ;)

XOXO-Meagan Kyla





1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I just saw this post. I've been in bed with the plague since Monday.
    Good round up- will have to click through all of your links!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^