Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Ladies Tea Party

Birthday gal in a skirt made by our friend Judy. It has kitties and teacups, it's purrrrfect!!!

This past Sunday Julie Ann had a tea party in celebration of her upcoming birthday! It was a beautiful day, but it was hot. 94 degrees hot. Though hot tea was on the menu, Julie Ann had an amazing assortment of tea related drinks as well as little sandwiches, scones and cookies. Everything was so delicious, I had to stop myself from eating it all!


Since I knew it was going to be so hot (we did have a very nice breeze), I thought it would be fun and silly to make fans with Julie Ann's pictures on them. I said to the gals, "You can cool yourself with a hot lady". Hahaha! Julie Ann is stunner even in the goofy photos I choose to use.

Jodee, myself, Julie Ann and Andrea. All the ladies in black hats!


Since it was so hot, I decided to wear a little lacey babydoll with sandals and a big hat. I forgot how much I love this dress and now can wear it with more confidence since I picked up a lace bralette from Forever 21 to bridge the large boob gap in the dress.


A shout out to Sylvie from Little Corp Goth and her compliments and inquires about my tattoo's from my last blog post. I honestly don't even see them any more and sorta forget I'm a moderately 'tattooed female'. I know it sounds strange, I'm a strange gal. *Wink*


Wearing; lace dress (thrifted), lace bralette (Forever 21), hat (old, Forever 21), necklace (gift from friend), sandals (Hot Topic), sunglasses (via Cats Like Us)

Special thanks to Andrew for letting me use his photos and to Julie Ann for having a great ladies tea party and inviting me!

Thank you for reading, until next time!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


13 comments:

  1. LOL no need for the shout out. Having tattoos myself and by having a huge respect for the artform, I am always staring at other people's tattoos. I wish I could have as many tattoos as you have but I am poor! You are so lucky that you can be a human canvas for your husband! That is a very nice dress. I have been looking for something like that myself. PS You should totally do a blog post showcasing your tattoos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I wanted to give you a shout out. So there :P (J/K <3) Seriously, I forget that this is a subject I haven't really touched upon in my 4 years of blogging! I'm sure more readers are curious and I thank you for the inspiration :)

      Tattoo's are pricey, but they are a luxury and something to look forward too when you can afford good artwork :)

      Delete
  2. I love your tattoos <3 I love ink art on people, but always thought random motifs here and there don't really appeal aesthetically to me - then again, wholly tattooed bodies don't either - but damn, your random motifs here and there look so good on you <3 Funny, but seeing this made me decide at last to not care about random placing of my future tattoos, when I'll start to get them :D Stay fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is awesome! Put them wherever and put whatever motif/placement on your body. A lot of my tattoo's evolved and were put on organically just simply by aesthetics :)

      Delete
  3. Your ink is so gorgeous! I've always admired it and really enjoyed getting to see more of it here.

    Big hugs & joyful start of July wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! They are definitely apart of me....literally ;) HAHA!

      Delete
  4. Looks like it was a wonderful time spent out with friends! The tea spread looks delicious. So many treats out (including the Long Island iced tea ;) . Love the outfit you chose. So perfect for the warm day outdoors. A very happy birthday to Julie Ann!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a incredible day spent with awesome ladies :) Thank you!

      Delete
  5. I love your body art, and what a fantastic party! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^