Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, June 3, 2016

Hair Blog: Bandana's and Scarves

A few weeks ago Julie Ann and I hosted a in-store event at my work, Cats Like Us, all about bandana's and scarves. We get asked to do a lot of in-store demonstration's on how to tie a bandana and tie a giant 'Hello Kitty' tie bow using a scarf, etc. We decided to have the event and also have it filmed so we can share with all our customers and I'm now sharing it with all of you!
Fun fact: Many, many years ago I shaved off all my hair and while it was growing out I wore a bandana in my hair everyday for a year. 
My new growth is out of control, so while I wait to get my roots bleached and toned, a hair scarf with a faux beehive is what I have been rockin'. It's been so humid as well that I just want my mullet off my neck. Now employing 8 million bobby pins! Hahaha!!

Wearing; dress (eShakti), scarf, bangles and bamboo earrings (Cats Like Us), shoes (H&M, elastic added by me)

Full outfit wasn't very interesting yesterday, but I like my surroundings. Yeah, there is a weird white hole in the wall, we need to patch it...including the other little projects that I moan about and then just ignore it instead. It will all get down some time! 
Happy Friday everyone!
Thank you for reading, until next time!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

4 comments:

  1. Ooohh, I loved this video. I totally needed a nice way to relax after a looonnnngggg day (and week!) and this was it to a tee. Thank you ladies so much for filming it. Three giant cheers (and epic love) for scarves and their many fabulous uses.

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good idea to use pins to hold those silky scarves. I'm embarrassed I haven't thought of that. I bought a beautiful silk scarve that's bandana size... Like the extra small size... Barely hanky size. And I have no idea wtf to do with besides a neck scarf. I'll try the Bobby pin idea...it had slipped like crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair styled this way! Thanks for posting this tutorial on bandanas and hair scarves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^