Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Kitsch Picks: Beetlejuice Patches Artwork by Shy Custis



(click on bold text to link to product)

This set of four embroidered patches by Shy Custis of Coey & Shy & Felix Shop are some amazing Beetlejuice inspired wearable art! You get; Sandworm, Miss Argentina, Beetle Coffin (beetles glow in the dark!), The Maitlands' House (flames glow in the dark!). I love them all!!!
The rest of the shop is filled with some really great artwork, totebags, stickers, coloring books and more! 

Thank you for reading, until next time!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

4 comments:

  1. CUTE! Oh my gosh, I was just saying that I need some new patches for my black denim jacket. These would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome! The Maitland's House one in particular really caught my eye (I so love a great spooky abode!).

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^