Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, June 24, 2016

Kitsch Picks: Black Willow Gallery




(click on bold text to link to product)

One of the many wonderful things about etsy is finding artist's like Lupe Flores of Black Willow Gallery who's art is adorably creepy. I love the shop's motto, "Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness." The shop is filled everything from art prints to tank tops to jewelry. If you like Posada-inspired art (Dia de los Muertos), you will enjoy Lupe Flores unique artwork!

Thank you for reading, until next time!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

6 comments:

  1. I have several of Lupe Flores's Art pieces. I also have a doll she made. I haven't been to her site in a while... Will have to head back over there :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, that wooden bat heel brooch needs to be in my life. It's going straight to the top of my wish list. Thank you for introducing us to another spectacular Etsy shop.

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^