Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Some Music.....While I Recover

Rad photo taken by my talented friend, 

We had our Tiki group (Buffalo United Tiki Talk) first annual luau last night. We have been going to Ohana for the past three years and decided to stay in Buffalo and have our own little gathering. It was a lot of fun, but I ate and drank A LOT, oh boy. 

In the meantime, here is some music I've been enjoying as of late. I've been in a Martial Industrial/Neofolk kick lately, check it out:



Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio



Of The Wand and The Moon



ROME



I'm going to put this here as I'm a huge Death In June fan and I was at this show in 2002, you can spot little short haired me sitting right in the front. Death In June announced wanting to do a North American East Coast tour in August/September, tickle me excited!

Thank you for reading and I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

10 comments:

  1. That IS a wonderful photo.
    I'm really loving that contrast... simple but impacting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My friend Luke is an amazing photographer, I'm always honored when he wants to take my picture!

      Delete
  2. Heh, you know that Douglas P lives here in Adelaide? Such a nice guy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I had no idea! That is way cool!!! =D

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure whether it's common knowledge ... but he moved here *because* he's not very well known here ;)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful music :) Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio are favourites.
    And nice photo of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yes! I think they are wonderful!

      Delete
  4. Nice music :3 I used to listen a lot to Death in June, I really should start doing so again ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would encourage that, they are one of my top 3 favorite bands!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^