Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, July 22, 2013

On the Wire : Second Installment


Saturday is was time for the second installment of the monthly event, On the Wire, in which I co-promote with my friend Danielle. Last week was hellishly busy and I'm happy that this week's schedule is a little more open.....because I need to to laundry. Haha!


I was in a rush to get ready and tried to snap some outfit photos before heading to the venue, I'm not a fan of using the flash, but it had to happen.

I'm wearing:
-dress, thrift store
-long black cardigan thing, thrift store
-winklepickers, Demonia from ebay $26
-collar, spikesandleather ebay
-bat belt, gift from Derek
-o-ring belt, Hot Topic
-nose chain made from rosary beads



The night was a blast! It was great to meet new friends, see people dancing and smiling and our dj's played amazing music. Good times, good times indeed.

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

16 comments:

  1. Your hair color turned out marvelous, I love it! Also, unsolicited personal opinion here, I prefer these pics and the older pics that showed bits of your apartment. Your decor is much more interesting than the beige drape. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though I do agree with you about the background, I use the drape to focus on the outfit rather than background which is usually too busy and/or dark. I live in a small apt so it makes for limited options. We are moving soon and I'm hoping to create a different environment for my photos.

      Delete
  2. That bat belt is just too die for.

    I have had my nose pierced for almost a year and though I love the nose chain, I have yet to wear one. I fear some smart ass walking up to me and yanking it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bat belt is my one accessory that I covet very much!
      I have thought about the idea of someone pulling on my chain, but they have to get close enough first ;) hehehe!

      Delete
  3. Oooh cape! And bat belt! I like the chain from your nose to ear too, I really wanted one but my nose piercing was rejected by my body, so none of me. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Better to know you're body than to deal pain and possible infection.

      Delete
  4. You look absolutely gorgeous! Decadent elegance ♥

    That batty belt is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The bat belt is one of my most favorite accessories =D

      Delete
  5. You look so gorgeous! I love all of your outfits. The bat belt is wonderful, and your make up and jewellery is spot on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll, that's really kind of you to say!

      Delete
  6. You. Look. Amazing! Congrats on the successful club - I know promoting isn't easy but your customers appreciate having someplace to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I am always appreciative of people who come out and support with positivity. We do a lot of old school flyering and adverstising! ;)

      Delete
  7. That dress is stunning on you! Gives you the perfect hourglass figure we all covet! : ) I like how you layered the long vest over top too! If we lived closer we'd certainly check out your club night!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this outfit :3 I think the deathrock thing you've got going on with this outfit looks really awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^