Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Kitsch Picks : Swimwear




Ahhh yes, swimwear, it's a necessity for warmer months These types of designs are flattering on all different body types (I do know as we sell Unique Vintage swimwear at work) and they are comfortable for enjoying outdoor activities and functional for a dip in the pool. All of these suits are $75 and under, so they are budget friendly and I have to say I love the patterns!

I do enjoy a dip in the pool, lathered up with sunscreen. SPF=Vampire. Hehehee!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

6 comments:

  1. The velvet one is perfection. It is a shame velvet doesn't breathe well and you would probably be sitting on the beach sweltering. But on a slightly cooler day I suppose it wouldn't be too bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did think about that, but it sure looks pretty!

      Delete
  2. I used to have a one piece that had the same ruching as the all black Monroe two piece. Loved it. Traded it in for something a lot more ruffly, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, these are so pretty! :o I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did I have to see this?? I want the burgundy velvet suit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the magenta bikini :3 I promised myself not to buy swimwear again though, because I don't feel comfortable enough with my body to actually wear it to the beach (or anywhere else, for that matter) anyhow. I should focus on my self-esteem first, before I buy another item I won't wear ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^