Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, July 12, 2013

Outfit of the Day : Ruffle Leopard Skirt and a Mohawk

bad face, good hair

I haven't teased my hair in weeks due to the usual 80% plus humidity we've been having around here. Ack! I got my hair colored and trimmed last week, so the hair project I've been working on with my hair stylist is finally complete, one large blonde section going down the middle of my mohawk. I'm still getting used to so much blonde when my hair is down, so I decided to put my hair up after I gave it a good wash. Verdict : I dig it. I slightly change my hair from time-to-time, but I have to say as much as I have a "dramatic" hair style as people like to constantly remind me of on a daily basis, I do get freaked out when there is a change. So, I'm getting used to it day by day.


Apparently I want to make all the weird faces, like looking smug when I'm trying to smile. Haha! 


I love the term "arm party" when you're wearing a lot of bracelets. "I just want to arm party all the time, arm party all the time!!!" Ok, I slightly changed the lyrics. *Wink*


What I'm wearing:
-new vest (it's so naked!) thrifted, $5
-lace tank, Forever 21 from last year
-leopard skirt by Converse, thrifted $4
-pointy buckle boots, Amazon $11
-stretch belt, I've had it forever 
-slouch socks, Target clearance $2
-assorted buttons and jewelry collected from my shopping travels

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

9 comments:

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^